Visit us this Sunday on our 1st Open Day of the year! We have over 300 animals to see, a tombola, refreshments, an Easter Egg Hunt etc. You can also book a private professional photography visit with our photographer Dave from Periscope Photography, follow the link bellow:
- Alan Parker Flooring for helping us with our new Monkey Kitchen!
- everyone who attended the Charity Race Night at the Bourne Corn Exchange, over ₤300 was raised!
- THANK YOU to everyone who attended our Christmas Fayre. Over ₤900 was raised!
- Kestrel Timber Frame for donating a flat to the Refuge!
- Animal Friends Insurance company and to all our supporters who voted for us at Feel Good Park on Facebook! We have received ₤1,500!
And Big Congratulations to Sandy Fox, our chief fundraiser, for raising over ₤14,500 for the refuge throughout the year 2011! THANK YOU Sandy from all of the animals and everyone at EPR. Follow the link bellow for Sandy's story:
November: micro pigs, a rabbit, a chipmunk, a ferret, a royal python, an Asian gecko, and an ocellated skink
December: two bearded dragons (one with metabolic disease, the other malnourished), a small tortoise (found, was buried from last August) and a golden plover (with shot wing), another bearded dragon, 2 leopard geckos and a barn owl (released)
January 2012: a bearded dragon, a baby boa, a baby cornsnake, an African grey parrot, an yellow crested cockatoo, a dove, a little owl, barn owl (released) and tawny owl (released)
February 2012 (so far): a swan (released), a blackbird, a small bearded dragon, a dove and a small deformed tortoise